Collecting Feedback Is Only Half the Battle
How to Actually Put the Voice of Your Customers Into Action
Two of our zenloop experts explain how to successfully turn your customers’ voice into action.
Watch the Recording Now
Collecting Feedback Is Only Half the Battle: How to actually put the voice of your customers into action
In this session, zenloop’s Dina Uthman and Grace Hemberg will take the audience through setting up a Voice of Customer program.
As Team Lead Sales and Customer Success Manager respectively, the speakers will draw on their experience and practical examples to show the audience how to actually put the voice of their customers into action.
What to Expect
- What the most common challenges are that our customers experience when it comes to putting the voice of customer to action
- What a Voice of Customer Program is and who should be involved
- What a steering team and meeting structure for a Voice of Customer Program can look like
- With which methods and KPIs companies can measure and track the developmet of their customer experience
- Practical best practice examples from HelloFresh and flaconi
Dina is Team Lead Sales at zenloop, Germany’s leading integrated experience management platform. Together with her team, she advises companies from various industries on building and expanding their customer experience management. Previously, Dina built sales teams at Meltwater, a data analytics platform.
As Senior Customer Success Manager at zenloop, Grace Hemberg is responsible for the success of some of the leading digital companies in the DACH region. By advising zenloop customers on CX issues in the customer journey, she helps them create an outstanding customer experience.